ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR: 2/14/18
· Today is a B day for the middle school
· Congratulations to Joe Sorenson for winning the Geography Bee and Toby Jansen for placing third.
· Congratulations to the following teams:
o Varsity Boys Basketball team for their victory over Harvard
o Junior Varsity and Varsity Girls Basketball for defeating Wayland Academy.
· The Cheer and Dance teams are selling boxes of Sweethearts for Valentine's Dday. Prices are $1 for 1 box or $2 for 3 boxes. Look for team members selling in the commons before and after school and during lunch.
· History Bowl Teams JV E and Varsity C practice today immediately after school in the Study Hall Room.
· History Club Members need to check the Recyclable Pick up schedule to see when they are scheduled to pick up recyclables.
· Academic Bowl Team, History Bowl Teams and Pro Start Team- be sure you are here by 7:00 pm Thursday evening for Academic Team Recognition Night. Questions? See your coach.
· Museum crew- We will have a meeting during FAST on Thursday. See Mrs. Soplanda if you need a FAST Pass.
· Operation Click's 6th annual high school bowling tournament will be held Saturday, February 17th at Delavan Bowling Lanes. Registration starts at 12:00 p.m. and bowling begins at 1:00 p.m. The $10 cost includes 3 games of cosmic bowling, shoe rental, raffle tickets, and food! Please see Mrs. Rowland to sign up for this fun event. No previous bowling experience is required.
· Last chance to order a 2017-2018 yearbook. Orders are due tomorrow. You can pick up an order form in the office. If you are not sure if you have ordered a yearbook you can check on the list outside Mrs. Quinn’s office.
· History Club Museum Exhibit Crew- please remember that your research is due February 28th. Any questions- See Mrs. Soplanda!