ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR: 2/8/18
· Today is a B day for the middle school
· Good luck to the following teams:
o Varsity Boys Basketball at Madison Abundant Life at 7:15 pm. Bus departs at 5:15 pm.
o Middle School Boys Basketball versus St. Andrews at 4:00/5:00 pm in the elementary gym.
o Gymnastics versus Jefferson at 6:00 pm at Karcher Middle School - Burlington.
· Tonight is Parent-Teacher Conferences from 3:45 pm until 7:00 pm. The Scholastic Book Fair will run from 3:45 - 6:45 P.M. You can also purchase online.
· Parent Information Night for the incoming 6th grade students is at 6:00 pm.
· There will be a meeting today during lunch in the lecture center for Seniors to begin planning for graduation.
· History Club Museum Exhibit Crew- please remember that your research is due February 28th. Any questions- See Mrs. Soplanda!
· Last chance to order a 2017-2018 yearbook. Orders are Due Feb 15th. You can pick up an order form in the office. If you are not sure if you have ordered a yearbook you can check on the list outside Mrs. Quinn’s office.