ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR: 1/30/18
· Today is an A day for the middle school
· Congratulations to the Middle School Boys 6th, 7th, and 8th grade basketball teams for defeating Trevor- Wilmot at 4:00/5:00 pm. Bus departs at 2:30 pm.
· Good luck to the following teams:
· Junior Varsity and Varsity Boys Basketball at Madison Country Day at 6:00/7:30 pm. Bus departs at 4:00 pm.
· Middle School Boys Basketball 7th and 8th grade teams versus Bristol 4:15/5:15 pm in the elementary gym.
· Middle School Boys Basketball 6th grade teams versus Bristol 4:00/5:00 pm in the high school gym.
· Gymnastics versus Waterford at Karcher Middle School - Burlington at 6:00 pm.
· Reminder to seniors: Senior pictures are due to Mrs. Quinn February 1st.
· Any Students wishing to be a Student Aide or Peer Helper 2nd Semester is asked to see Mrs. Soplanda by Wednesday this week. This is an opportunity that looks great on your High School transcript and future resume'.
· History Club members are reminded that the field trip to Medieval Times is this Friday. All students attending MUST be here by 3:45 pm for a 4:00 pm departure. Please wear your History Club gear and bring money for souvenirs. Dinner is provided.
· Last chance to order a 2017-2018 yearbook. Orders are Due Feb 15th. You can pick up an order form in the office. If you are not sure if you have ordered a yearbook you can check on the list outside Mrs. Quinn’s office.