ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR: 1/29/18
· Today is a B day for the middle school
· Congratulations to the Middle School Boys 6th grade Basketball team for winning the 6th grade conference tournament.
· Good luck to the Middle School Boys Basketball teams at Trevor at 4:00/5:00 pm. Bus departs at 2:30 pm.
· Congratulations to the following students for having their art or writing piece selected for publication in this year's anthology.
· Liam Feehan
· Sofia Normington-Slay
· Abby Fry
· Sophia (Sonia) Lauten
Mrs. D'Auria will be contacting you next week with further information. Again, congrats on a job well done!"
· Reminder to seniors: Senior pictures are due to Mrs. Quinn February 1st.
· Any Students wishing to be a Student Aide or Peer Helper 2nd Semester is asked to see Mrs. Soplanda by Wednesday this week. This is an opportunity that looks great on your High School transcript and future resume'.
· Schedule Change begins this week for History Bowl Teams. JV Team F will be meeting today with Varsity Team D. Wednesday will be Varsity Team C with JV Team E. Friday will be Varsity Teams A & B.
· History Club members are reminded that the field trip to Medieval Times is this Friday. All students attending MUST be here by 3:45 pm for a 4:00 pm departure. Please wear your History Club gear and bring money for souvenirs. Dinner is provided.
· Last chance to order a 2017-2018 yearbook. Orders are Due Feb 15th. You can pick up an order form in the office. If you are not sure if you have ordered a yearbook you can check on the list outside Mrs. Quinn’s office.