ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR: 1/18/18
· Today is an A day for the middle school
· Good luck to the following teams:
o Varsity Girls Basketball at Johnson Creek at 7:00 pm. Bus departs at 5:15 pm.
o Wrestling versus Evansville at Big Foot at 7:00 pm.
o Junior Varsity and Varsity Boys Basketball at Deerfield at 6:00/7:30 pm. Bus departs at 3:45 pm.
o Wrestling at the Monroe Invite at 9:30 am.
o Junior Varsity Boys Basketball at Faith Christian at 9:00/10:15 am.
· Today is Early Dismissal at 11:20 and it is the last day of Quarter 2/Semester 1. Also, there is No School tomorrow for students.
· Varsity A & B History Bowl teams will be meeting immediately after dismissal in the Study Hall Room.
· The WBHS History Club will be selling concessions between exam hours today.
· Family and friends ski day today starts at noon today at Alpine Valley.
· Last chance to order a 2017-2018 yearbook. Orders are Due Feb 15th. You can pick up an order form in the office. If you are not sure if you have ordered a yearbook you can check on the list outside Mrs. Quinn’s office.
· Parents’ night forms for girls basketball, wrestling, boys swimming and gymnastics need to be turned in to the office by Monday, January 22nd to Mrs. Quinn. Parents will be recognized in between the JV and Varsity girls basketball game on Friday, January 26th. Players, please remind your parents to be at the game no later than 6:30. If you did not receive a parent night form please pick on up in the office.
· Reminder to seniors: Senior pictures are due to Mrs. Quinn February 1st.
· Starting Monday, January 22nd the Williams Bay Middle/High School Food Service Department will be offering breakfast! A bagel, cheese stick and milk can be purchased for $1.50. Other breakfast items such as cereal, muffins, and juice will also be available for purchase. Breakfast can be purchased using your lunch account and pin. NO CASH will be accepted in the line. Breakfast will be available from 7:00 a.m. until 7:25 a.m. (first bell).
· History Club students interested in creating a museum exhibit for the Geneva Lakes Museum will be meeting on Monday, January 22nd during lunch in the Study Hall Room. Contact chairs Taryn Ripple or Jacob Allen for more information.