ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR: 1/17/18
· Today is a B day for the middle school
· Congratulations to the following teams:
o Varsity Boys Basketball team for their exciting victory over Parkview.
o Middle School Boys 7th and 8th grade Basketball teams for defeating Union Grove.
· There is a Sports Boosters meeting this evening at 7:00 pm.
· The WBHS History Club will be selling concessions between exam hours today.
· Last chance to order a 2017-2018 yearbook. Orders are Due Feb 15th. You can pick up an order form in the office. If you are not sure if you have ordered a yearbook you can check on the list outside Mrs. Quinn’s office.
· Parents night forms for girls basketball, wrestling, boys swimming and gymnastics need to be turned in to the office by Monday, January 22nd to Mrs. Quinn. Parents will be recognized in between the JV and Varsity girls basketball game on Friday Jan 26th.Players, please remind your parents to be at the game no later than 6:30. If you did not receive a parent night form please pick on up in the office.
· Reminder to seniors: Senior pictures are due to Mrs. Quinn February 1st.
· Starting Monday, January 22nd the Williams Bay Middle/High School Food Service Department will be offering breakfast! A bagel, cheese stick and milk can be purchased for $1.50. Other breakfast items such as cereal, muffins, and juice will also be available for purchase. Breakfast can be purchased using your lunch account and pin. NO CASH will be accepted in the line. Breakfast will be available from 7:00 a.m. until 7:25 a.m. (first bell).
· History Club students interested in creating a museum exhibit for the Geneva Lakes Museum will be meeting on Monday, January 22nd during lunch in the Study Hall Room. Contact chairs Taryn Ripple or Jacob Allen for more information.
LUNCH: Macaron and cheese or Sloppy Joe