ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR: 1/15/18
· Today is a B day for the middle school
· Good luck to the following teams:
· Middle School Boys Basketball A & B teams versus Randall at 4:15/5:15 pm in the elementary gym.
· Middle School Boys Basketball C team versus Randall at 4:15/5:15 pm in the high School gym.
· Congratulations to the following teams:
· Varsity Girls Basketball team for defeating Deerfield
· Gymnastics for placing second at the FMOW meet.
· Middle School Boys 7th and 8th grade Basketball teams each won the consolation bracket at the Bristol Shootout.
· Congratulations to the following students for having their art or writing selected to move on to the next round of judging for the Southern Lakes Anthology Writing and Art competition.
Liam Feehan, PJ Sanchez, Elliana Cervenka, Maclain Mielke, Sofia Normington-Slay, Abby Fry, Emily Lange, and Sonia Lauten.
These students’ pieces will be judged in Elkhorn later this month to see if they will be published in this year’s anthology, What’s Inside. Good Luck and Congratulations again to these accomplished writers and artists! Mrs. D'Auria will be contacting you via email about the next step.
· Reminder to seniors: Senior pictures are due to Mrs. Quinn February 1st.
· History Club volunteers who will be working the concession stand during Exam time and those picking up Recyclables 3rd Quarter during FAST, please stop by the Study Hall room for the schedules.
· History Bowl Practice as usual this week except VARSITY Teams A & B will be practicing immediately after school is dismissed on Thursday.