ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR: 12/1/17
· Today is a B day for the middle school
· Congratulations to the Junior Varsity Boys Basketball team for their victory over Hustisford.
· Congratulations to Andreas Scocos for being a part of the 200M Butterfly team that set a school record.
· Good luck to the following teams:
o Varsity Girls Basketball versus Johnson Creek at 7:15 pm.
o Boys Varsity Swimming at the Delavan Invite at 10:00 am.
· This Saturday night from 5:30-7:30, the high school band and choir parents will be hosting an "All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner" at the Lion's Club Field House. Tickets are $10 at the door or $8 for pre-sold tickets on the school website. You may dine in or take out. All proceeds go to funding the New York trip this spring.
· The ProStart Culinary Team meeting has been moved to FAST today in Ms. Williams' room, due to her absence yesterday.
· Middle School cheer practice will begin next Monday, December 4th. Students can pick up a calendar and information sheet from Ms. Tetzke’s room (N112) if interested.
· Attention 7th and 8th graders: Interested in participating in Battle of the Books? See Ms. Landgraf for more information.