ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR: 11/30/17
· Today is an A day for the middle school
· Good luck to the following teams:
o Junior Varsity/Varsity Boys Basketball versus Hustisford at 6:00/7:30 pm.
o Boys Varsity Swimming at Elkhorn at 5:30 pm.
o Middle School Girls Basketball (A team only) at Our Redeemer – Delavan at 6:00 pm. Bus departs at 5:00 pm.
· This Saturday night from 5:30-7:30, the high school band and choir parents will be hosting an "All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner" at the Lion's Club Field House. Tickets are $10 at the door or $8 for pre-sold tickets on the school website. You may dine in or take out. All proceeds go to funding the New York trip this spring.
· Do you enjoy cooking? Do you want to try cooking competitively? Ms. Williams will be having a meeting this Thursday at 3:00 pm to talk to interested students about our new ProStart Culinary Team. There will be tryouts for the team happening next Tuesday after school. For more information, please see Ms. Williams.
· Attention 7th and 8th graders: Interested in participating in Battle of the Books? See Ms. Landgraf for more information.
· History Club members who are planning on going on the 2019 trip to Ireland, Wales, Scotland & England are reminded to turn their enrollment paperwork and deposit in by this Thursday November 30th to Mrs. Soplanda.