ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR: 11/27/17
· Today is a B day for the middle school
· Good Luck to the Junior Varsity/Varsity Boys Basketball teams at Big Foot at 5:45/7:15 pm. Bus departs at 4:30 pm.
· All juniors and seniors should report to the lecture center right after 7th hour today for a presentation.
· Attention 7th and 8th graders: Interested in participating in Battle of the Books? See Ms. Landgraf for more information.
· Junior Varsity History Bowl Team Practice tonight immediately after school in the Study Hall Room. All team members are expected to attend.
· History Club members who are planning on going on the 2019 trip to Ireland, Wales, Scotland & England are reminded to turn their enrollment paperwork and deposit in by this Thursday November 30th to Mrs. Soplanda.
· HELP WANTED! Looking for reliable volunteers to serve the local Audubon Society 1 night per month for Community Service Hours. See Mrs. Soplanda TODAY if you are interested.
· Kory Wilson, Bridget Paur & Rowan Danou need to see Mrs. Soplanda ASAP!