ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR: 10/10/17
· Today is a B day for the middle school
· Good luck to the following teams:
o Junior Varsity/Varsity Volleyball at Randolph at 5:00/6:30 pm. Bus departs at 2:00 pm. Players dismissed at 1:40 pm.
o Girls Swimming at Edgerton at 6:00 pm.
· Seniors going to Washington DC please fill out the White House information sheet and return it to the office and bring your driver license to Mrs. Quinn to make a copy of it.
· If you are interested in being on high school student council, please pick up a form from Mrs. Snyder. Forms are due on Wednesday to Mrs. Snyder.
· The PSAT test is tomorrow. For those students taking the test, please don’t forget to bring a number #2 pencil and a calculator with you. The test will begin at 7:30AM in the Lecture Center!
· There will be a Science Club meeting in Mr. Cullian's room after school tomorrow, Wednesday, October 11th. We will be deciding which activities, projects, and fundraisers we would like to do this year, then we will form committees and determine club leadership roles. If you missed the first meeting, this is the one to attend! If you are unable to attend, let either Mrs. Rowbotham or Mr. Cullian know.
· ATTENTION SPANISH CLUB MEMBERS: T-SHIRT ORDER FORMS ARE BEING DISTRIBUTED. FORMS AND MONEY WILL BE DUE TO MRS. KAVANAGH BY OCTOBER 13TH. THE CLUB IS OFFERING SHORT AND LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS AT A THREE DOLLAR DISCOUNT. ON THE ORDER FORM, THERE IS A PLACE FOR AN OPTIONAL CONTRIBUTION TO THE RED CROSS. ANY DONATIONS WILL BE TOTALED AND SENT TO THE ORGANIZATION FOR DISASTER RELIEF.
· Middle school cross country kids need to turn their uniforms in to Ms. Tetzke by the end of the week.