ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR: 10/5/17
· Today is an A day for the middle school
· Congratulations to Meredith Heckert for qualifying for the Sate Tennis meet at UW-Madison on October 12th.
· Good luck to the Varsity Cross Country at Westosha- Fox River Park at 4:15 pm. Bus departs Big Foot at 2:20 pm. Runners dismissed at 1:50 pm.
· Practices for middle school girls basketball starts next Monday, October 9th. Practices will be daily from 3:45 until 5:00 in the elementary school gym. If you have questions, please see Coach Thomas.
· ATTENTION SPANISH CLUB MEMBERS: T-SHIRT ORDER FORMS ARE BEING DISTRIBUTED. FORMS AND MONEY WILL BE DUE TO MRS. KAVANAGH BY OCTOBER 13TH. THE CLUB IS OFFERING SHORT AND LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS AT A THREE DOLLAR DISCOUNT. ON THE ORDER FORM, THERE IS A PLACE FOR AN OPTIONAL CONTRIBUTION TO THE RED CROSS. ANY DONATIONS WILL BE TOTALED AND SENT TO THE ORGANIZATION FOR DISASTER RELIEF.
· History Club will be Geocaching right after school tomorrow. See Mrs. Soplanda for more information.
· PSAT: Students interested in taking the PSAT need to sign up in the guidance office. The deadline for registration is tomorrow.
· Jostens Ring Order will take place during tomorrow. A $50 deposit is needed.
· There will be a mandatory meeting for high school students interested in basketball cheer on Monday, October 9th 4:00 pm in the commons!
· FYI, girls’ basketball open gyms for middle and high school students will start this Sunday 5:00 until 6:00 pm in the high school gym.