ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR: 10/4/17
· Today is a B day for the middle school
· Congratulations to the Varsity Volleyball team defeating Deerfield and capturing the Trailways South Division Title.
· Good luck to the following teams:
o Girls Tennis at the WIAA Sectionals at UW-Whitewater
o Middle School Cross Country at the conference meet at Union Grove at 4:00 pm. Bus departs at 2:30 pm.
· There will be a Drama Club meeting during lunch in the lecture center today.
· Outdoor Education meeting is today, (Tuesday) during FAST.
· ATTENTION SPANISH CLUB MEMBERS: T-SHIRT ORDER FORMS ARE BEING DISTRIBUTED. FORMS AND MONEY WILL BE DUE TO MRS. KAVANAGH BY OCTOBER 13TH. THE CLUB IS OFFERING SHORT AND LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS AT A THREE DOLLAR DISCOUNT. ON THE ORDER FORM, THERE IS A PLACE FOR AN OPTIONAL CONTRIBUTION TO THE RED CROSS. ANY DONATIONS WILL BE TOTALED AND SENT TO THE ORGANIZATION FOR DISASTER RELIEF.
· Congratulations to the History Club members who made the 2017 -2018 History Bowl Teams! This year we have 4 Varsity Teams and 2 Junior Varsity teams- the most ever! Teams are posted outside the Study Hall Room Door.
· History Club will be Geocaching right after school on Friday. See Mrs. Soplanda for more information.
· PSAT: Students interested in taking the PSAT need to sign up in the guidance office. The deadline for registration is Friday, October 6th.
· Jostens Ring Order will take place during lunch this Friday October 6th. A $50 deposit is needed.
· There will be a mandatory meeting for high school students interested in basketball cheer on Monday, October 9th 4:00 pm in the commons!
· FYI, girls’ basketball open gyms for middle and high school students will start this Sunday 5:00 until 6:00 pm in the high school gym.
· For students interested in Co-op gymnastics: Open gyms will start Thursday, October 12th and run through November 2nd from 5:00 until 7:00 pm at Karcher Middle School (our home gym). The parent/athlete meeting will be Wednesday, October 18th at 7:00 pm in the Burlington High School Library.
· Attention all seniors. If you did not receive a form for the senior fun run, see Mr. Tomaszewski.
· All students who are interested in going on the field trip to Springfield. IL, please get your permission slips and money into Mr. Tomaszewski. Spots are filling quickly.