ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR: 10/2/17
· Today is a B day for the middle school.
· Good luck to the following teams:
o Junior Varsity Football versus Oakfield at 6:00 pm.
o Girls Tennis at the WIAA Sub-Sectionals at East Troy. Bus departs Big Foot at 7:30 am.
· The dance and cheer teams should arrive at 5:00 pm for tonight’s football game.
· THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the Charlie Mestek Day of Community Service on Friday. We have received many happy emails and phone calls about the services you performed. Way to go Bulldogs!
· Qualifying for the 2017-2018 History Bowl teams will be today at 3:00 pm in the computer lab. Everyone is asked to be on time! Questions?? See Mrs. Soplanda.
· PSAT: Students interested in taking the PSAT need to sign up in the guidance office. The deadline for registration is Friday, October 6th.
· There will be a mandatory meeting for any high school girl who is interested in playing basketball after school today in Mrs. Arneson’s room.
· For students interested in Co-op gymnastics: Open gyms will start Thursday, October 12th and run through November 2nd from 5:00 until 7:00 pm at Karcher Middle School (our home gym). The parent/athlete meeting will be Wednesday, October 18th at 7:00 pm in the Burlington High School Library.
· Students please check your lunch account balances. If you have negative lunch account balances, you may not be able to eat.
· Attention all seniors. If you did not receive a form for the senior fun run, see Mr. Tomaszewski.
· All students who are interested in going on the field trip to Springfield. IL, please get your permission slips and money into Mr. Tomaszewski. Spots are filling quickly.
Lunch: Popcorn Chicken and Baked Potatoes